The Center for Student Conduct contributes to the holistic development of students by administering the Code of Student Conduct through equitable practices that promote education, foster a sense of accountability, and encourage community responsibility and mutual respect.
A campus environment where students recognize the power and impact of their actions and embody the UC Berkeley’s Principles of Community.
Center for Student Conduct Staff
- Becca Lopez, Assistant Dean of Students & Director of the Center for Student Conduct
- Ben Fils, Associate Director
- Becca Wallace, Senior Conduct Coordinator
- Michael Mann, Senior Conduct Coordinator
- Amir Karkia, Conduct Coordinator
- Jessi Benveniste, Conduct Coordinator
Center for Student Conduct Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You can reach us by phone at 510-643-9069 or leave a message and we will return your call in 24 hrs.
COVID-19 Contact Information (as of 3/18)
The Center for Student Conduct remains open and available with operations being managed remotely. We are regularly checking email and voicemail. We continue to accept and adjudicate cases by providing virtual meetings and hearings for students.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 510-643-9069.